Residential/Small Commercial Installer/Service (Asheville)
- Installation of Residential and Commercial Security, Fire, CCTV and Card Access System
- Service/Repair of Residential/Small Commercial Security, Fire, CCTV and Card Access System
- Maintenance of company equipment including truck and tools etc.
- Provide superior customer service
- Must be a team player who will support all company requests etc.
- Good communication skills and willingness to put the customer first in all situations.
- Perform New Commercial/Residential Alarm, Fire, CCTV and Card Access System Installations.
- Work involves driving a company vehicle; using hand tools; and performing alarm system installations, upgrades, service, and additions.
- Must maintain a good driving record.
- Perform Customer Instruction on System Operation and Functionality.
- Perform System Testing and Signal Verification.
- Attend Classroom and Field Training as required.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2+ year alarm systems installation experience.
- Minimum of 2+ year alarm systems service experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to learn troubleshooting techniques.
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A LEAN Thinker
- Clean criminal background and driving record
Click HERE to apply. Please attach resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.