Your decision to consider security for your home or business is an important action to protect your family, employees and assets. Choosing the right professional security company gives you that piece of mind.
Why Home Security Is So Important?
The FBI reports that in America a burglary occurs every 10 seconds. A property crime occurs every 3 seconds.
Most American homes are full of valuable electronics and priceless family heirlooms. However, only 25% of these same homes have a security system. The vast majority of security system installations are done after a home has been broken into.
90% of police believe alarms deter burglary attempts. Interestingly enough, 90% of burglars interviewed said they would not attempt to break into a home with an electronic security system.
The numbers are overwhelming:
- 81% of residential burglaries occur through the first floor.
- 34% of burglars enter through the front door.
- 49% of all burglaries occur during the day.
- 38% of all assaults occur during a home invasion.
- 60% of all reported rapes occur during a home invasion.