Asheville Security Systems will be closed Monday, September 7, 2015, in observance of Labor Day.
We will resume regular working hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 8,2015.
If you have an emergency, you can call the office at 828-252-6411 and ask to speak with an on call technician.
- Asheville Security Systems provides installations and services that are based on our 260 years of combined experience, training and values as a family owned and operated company for over 40 years.
- We know security!
- Your decision to consider security for your home or business is an important action to protect your family, employees and assets.
- Choosing the right professional security company gives you that piece of mind.
- We, at Asheville Security Systems, partner with you to design a system that meets your personal needs and wants.
- We don’t have package deals.
- We custom design our security system to your specific lifestyle
- Asheville Security Systems is the right choice for the personal and friendly service you expect from a professional company. (828) 252-6411
We are always on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week @ 828-252-6411
*************NEW FEATURE*************This online tool enables you to manage your account information, request service and keep your account up-to-date. Using Client Web you will be able to access your account online using any web browser (ie: IE, Firefox, Safari, even your iPhone) _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you have Alarm.com?
Alarm.com’s wireless communication is tightly integrated with your security control panel. This makes sure that all alarms and other important events can be transmitted quickly and reliably for immediate response.
Power outage protection
Alarm.com’s wireless technology is able to operate for 24+ hours on backup battery power, keeping you secure during a power outage.
Dedicated & secure
Alarm.com protects your property even if the phone is cut, the Internet goes down, or the security panel is damaged.
Zero Phone Line Vulnerability
Cut phone and internet lines are a threat of the past. Alarm.com’s safer cellular alarm systems are not affected by damaged phone or internet lines and provide uninterrupted protection.
ASHEVILLE SECURITY SYSTEMS
“We strive to be the best.
Our policy is professional service at an economical price.
Our goal is earning your trust.”
NC License # – 853-CSA